Custom Sales Kits
Looking for a custom sales kit to increase conversions, launch a new product or introduce your brand? We specialize in creating highly customized sales kits with maximum impact. You’ve all heard the saying “You never get a second chance to make a good first impression;” if you want your product, idea, concept or solution to make an impact, an effective sales kit is a great way.
Also known as an influencer kit, sales kits can be customized for various projects and help a company to explain its business, products or solutions, and point out how different it is to the competitors. Since a sales kit basically works to raise brand recognition, proper packaging is essential. The sales kit can contain brochures, info cards, product samples, product prototypes, USB thumb drives or other promotional materials. Combining these products with eye catching finishes such as spot gloss UV coatings, specialized textures or paper and full-color graphics only help with the effectiveness.
Sales kits can contain:
- Product samples - food, cosmetics, health and beauty, electronics
- Product prototypes - USB thumb drives with presentations, videos, product catalogs, physical samples
- Print Products - posters, stickers, pitch books, info cards, brochures
- Demonstration kits - samples, trials and test equipment
- Branding box - t-shirts, hats, note pads, pens and promo items
Special features and finishes:
- Digital die cutting - no setup fees and full customization options available
- Multiple substrates - paper, aluminum, plastic, fabric, foam
- Dimensional plaques – show off product name, logo, trade marks
- Full color UV printing - CMYK, white ink, clear varnish, gloss UV, metallic tints
- 3D - 3D printed embellishments, textures & patterns, heat bent plastics
- Inserts & layers - foam or cardboard inserts, cutouts and product trays
Tips & Suggestions
Take a look at these pages to get some more ideas about how to create a great sales kit.
Cleverism suggests possible contents of a sales kit as the following:
- Sales letters
- Company brochure
- Products brochure
- Sales sheet for product/service
- Industry or customer specific sales sheet
Brightspot has these tips for an effective sales kit:
- Know Your Target Audience
- Focus on the Main Objective
- Empower the Sale
- Be Unique and Personable
On the site Business Know-How they talk about the importance of the cover letter to accompany your sales kit and building the "hunger" or the demand for your product or concept.