Meter boards leave a high impression rate at events by assisting attendees and vendors as wayfinding signage and also provide high visibility for sponsors. These boards are the most popular width 31.5" (800mm) and come in three different heights. They can be printed on a single side or double-sided with printing on the back as well.
Local pickup is available for the Chicago area. Popular trade show venus are McCormick Place Convention Center, Donald E Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont and Navy Pier in Chicago.
Meter Boards help event vendors and attendees find their way and are also useful to announce the seminars at the event. Everyone loves the meter boards and ours offer a unique base that ships flat and is extremely light, both are important considerations when planing your trade show event. The easy fold base requires no tools and can be easily assembled on the show floor. They are available in two colors and with or without printing.
- Standard width 31.5" (800mm)
- Three standard heights 95", 86" or 78"
- Full color, fade resistant UV ink
- Printed on black Ultraboard, warp and moisture resistant Litho-grade polystyrene facer, black core
Meter Board Base
- Two colors to choose from, white or black
- Full color printing available with fade resistant UV ink
- Ships and packs flat
- Easily assembled with no glue, tape or tools
- Waterproof 4mm Coroplast plastic
- Hollow design, can be filled with water bottles or sand bags for more stability
- Please leave 1/4" bleed for artwork
- High resolution CMYK PDF file is preferred
- The bottom 7 inches of the panel will be covered by the base, do not display artwork here