Need tickets for your next event? We offer tickets in various sizes with a perforation for easy tearing. If you have an event with numbered tickets such as the theater or a show we can also handle that.
- Any size ticket on a wide variety of paper stocks
- Full color printing 1-side or both sides
- In-line variable-data numbering in any color
- Optional in-line barcode printing
- Many security features available – contact us for details
- G7 Qualified Master Printer ensures color accuracy and consistency
Planning an event can be a daunting task, but one crucial element is to ensure that you have proper tickets printed for your guests. Whether you're organizing a concert, sporting event, or a fundraiser, tickets are essential to ensure that everything runs smoothly. In this article, we'll cover everything you need to know about event ticket printing, from choosing the right ticket type to designing and printing.
As an event planner, you want to ensure that your guests have the best experience possible. That starts with the ticketing process. You need to make sure that your tickets are not only functional, but also visually appealing. Event ticket printing is a crucial aspect of event planning, and choosing the right ticket type, design, and printing company can make all the difference.
Once you have chosen the right ticket type, the next step is to design your tickets. Your tickets should not only be functional but also visually appealing. You want your guests to keep the ticket as a souvenir after the event is over. Here are some tips for designing your tickets:
- Choose the right colors: Your ticket colors should match your event's theme. If your event is a charity event, you may want to use the colors of the charity's logo.
- Include all necessary information: Your ticket should include all the necessary information about the event, such as the event name, date, time, location, and ticket price.
- Add visuals: You can include visuals such as logos, images, or graphics to make your ticket more visually appealing.
- Add security features: To prevent counterfeiting, you can add security features such as holograms, barcodes, or watermarks or spot varnish.