Indoor and outdoor directional signs on aluminum, Dibond, rigid plastic, foam or board
s. Available in custom cut designs or basic rectangles.
Typical wayfinding and arrow signs are rectangular in shape with arrow and graphics to direct guests to the event. Customers can also create signs that are contour cut to the shape of arrows or wayfinding sign posts.
Types and Uses of Wayfinding Directional Signs
- Restrooms - mount indoor or outdoor to direct guests to the bathroom
- Wayfinding - show guests where to find areas in the building or on campus, can include a “you are here” map
- Event - great for permanent, semi permanent and pop-up temporary events
- Real Estate - directs buyers to open houses and office and commercial spaces
- Office andBusiness - indoor or outdoor, room, office and suite numbers, common areas
- Construction - don’t lose customers during construction, let them know you are open and where to park
Common Materials for Directional Signs
- Aluminum - solid aluminum used mainly for outdoor signs
- Dibond - aluminum faced rigid plastic core ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Coroplast - fluted plastic sign board good for temporary outdoor or indoor use
- Foam board - great for indoor use for event signage
- Gatorboard - premium foam board for indoor use, more rigid than typical foam board and resists warping
Because we are a custom shop, you can get exactly the type of signage you need. With our sophisticated equipment and decades of experience you are sure to get what will work best for your needs. Use the form on the right to get started.